US10C series is innovative versatile time clocks which combine a highly durable yet elegant casing with a variety of identification methods from bar code cards, magnetic stripe cards, RFID/proximity cards and/or fingerprints.
Offering unparalleled performance on an embedded Linux platform with all the features a modern time and attendance reader should have including relay contacts for access control/external bell.
TCP/IP communication is standard and will ensure that data transmission between the terminal and PC is error free and with optional WiFi communication installation of the clock becomes easy.
Push communications to timecentre database; no polling required – data pushes real-time to timecentre database.
- Color TFT screen with graphical interface for ease of use
- Standalone barcode or magnetic stripe time and attendance reader
- Highly durable and reliable magnetic and barcode readers
- Configurable Barcode reader settings to read 3 of 9 or 2 of 5 barcodes and magnetic cards with track II.
- Rugged 20-key keypad with four programmable function keys
- USB host port for easy data transfer to a USB flash drive
- Relay contacts for access control/external bell function
- Optional WiFi connectivity allows for easy and hassle free installation over a wireless network
- Audio and Visual feedback for accepted and rejected swipes
- Included mounting plate is designed to fit standard US double gang box
US10C-B – US10 with Barcode Reader
US10C-MAG – US10 with Magnetic Reader
US10C-B-WiFi – US10 with Barcode Reader and integrated WiFi
US10C-MAG-WiFi – US10 with Magnetic Reader and integrated WiFi