TimeCentre is committed to providing the highest level of time and attendance technical support. If you ever have any questions regarding our products, you can be assured that your concerns will be answered in a timely manner. Our standard support hours are 8:30 am to 8:30 pm EST, Monday – Friday, where you can contact our technical support team. However, 24/7 support is available, where someone can provide you with technical assistance, any time of the day.
The TimeCentre technical support team is comprised of implementation, installation, troubleshooting and help desk technicians with a combined 26 years of experience in the automated time and attendance industry. The TimeCentre staff has diverse capabilities and expertise in application software, personal computing, database maintenance, networking, and system troubleshooting support as standard.
Feel free to contact us from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm EST Monday – Friday at 1.855.861.4378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlimited telephone and email support hours 8:30 am to 8:30 pm EST, Monday–Friday
- 24/7 payroll critical* emergency contact, with maximum 2-hour response time at an hourly rate of $95 per hour, with 1 Hour Minimum. (Available to Enterprise customers only)
- Enhanced support via WebInteractive remote access tools, provided by WebEx™ and/or Linktivity™, allowing for online conferencing, real-time chat windows (instant messaging support), and system access and control, enabling faster software updates, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Free point releases, including remote installation, for software and discounts off major releases.
- RMA’s for returning hardware
- Replacement of mounted clocks with standard configurations (excluding mobility hardware and PDA hardware) by the next business day.
- In-house troubleshooting of hardware
- Labor is free; only charged for new parts
- Customer pays shipping to TimeCentre; TimeCentre pays for ground shipping to customer.
*”24/7 payroll critical” is defined as any condition with the product that impairs the continued operation of one or more functions, and prevents completion of a payroll cycle due the next business day. This does not include operational questions that can be easily circumvented or avoided. The on-call technician will work towards an immediate solution if possible, and if necessary, escalate to an upper tier technician at the start of the next business day.
STANDARD SUPPORT RESPONSE
- Support calls are normally answered within 30 minutes but may take up to 4 hours.
- 24 hour replacement of all hardware covered under a support contract
- Access to new product updates
- Technical support via e-mail or phone EVALUATING AND RESOLVING THE INCIDENT
Your call, email or fax will be routed to one of our primary Technical Support Engineers who will make a preliminary evaluation of the issue and severity. In some cases, a Senior Support Engineer is involved to help quickly diagnose the problem and prepare a solution. Your request is logged and monitored from the point it is received until the incident is solved to your satisfaction, then closed.